Constructions by destination of use in 2013

6 vite mė parė
share()?>
Open Data Albania is updating the data associated with building permits by destination for 2013. Buildings are divided into two categories according to destination, in residential facilities and facilities for business activities. During 2013 construction permits for residential buildings accounted for 54% of the total, while the rest or 46% of total building permits were issued for the purpose of carrying out various business activities. During this year it turns out to have been approved 180 permits for residential buildings and 154 for buildings for business activity.



Source: INSTAT    
Comments and analysis: ODA   




Source: INSTAT    
Comments and analysis: ODA   


As for the types of buildings for business activities they are classified as hotels, commercial buildings, industrial buildings and other buildings. The type of activity for which there were issued more building permits this year, turns out to be the one of hotels with sixty-two permits approved. For commercial buildings there were approved forty-seven permits, for industrial buildings nineteen and for other buildings twenty-six.

Surfaces of residential buildings which were approved by a construction permit in 2013 accounted for 79% of the total or 712 thousand square meters. The remaining 21% are surface construction with the purpose of business activity and translated into surface it constituted 184 thousand square meters.



Source: INSTAT    
Comments and analysis: ODA

Interestingly seems the fact that among the categories of business construction, although hotels are ranked first for the number of permits, commercial buildings are ranked first for the surface of construction which constituted 71 thousand square meters, or about 1.8 times more than hotels



Source: INSTAT    
Comments and analysis: ODA


Another important indicator associated with the construction permits is the value that they have had. Over 2013 residential buildings approved had a value of twenty-two billion ALL, while those for business activity, a value of five billion ALL. The highest value of the approved permits for business activities is occupied by industrial buildings which in 2013 mark a value of 1.7 billion ALL. For commercial buildings and hotels were spent respectively 764 and 1 billion ALL.


Source: INSTAT    
Comments and analysis: ODA



Source: INSTAT    
Comments and analysis: ODA


The ratio of total value of buildings to the area in square meters shows that business buildings have a higher value than residential ones. Business buildings have cost about 35 thousand ALL per square meter, while those for housing about 31 thousand ALL per square meter.

Surface, value and value per square meter for residential buildings and for business activity


Source: INSTAT   
Comments and analysis: ODA


Surface, value and value per square meter for categories of buildings for business activity


Source: INSTAT   
Comments and analysis: ODA




Excel datasets : XML, N3 datasets :
    Contributer: Griselda Rruci
    Translated by: Viola Qefalia
    Edited by: ODA